Saint-Nazaire Tourisme & Patrimoine / Visit Saint-Nazaire is a public institution, created in January 2009, which is responsible for:
- Implementing the city’s policy for the development of tourism
- A continuing commitment to interpreting and communicating the city’s cultural heritage to the public
- Managing Saint-Nazaire’s Tourist Information Centre
- Managing and promoting the city’s tourist sites: the heritage museum Ecomusée; Escal’Atlantic, the reconstitution of an ocean liner inside the former submarine base; the submarine Espadon, launched in 1958; the lighthouse of Kerlédé and the barrow of Dissignac
- Acquiring and managing collections according to the museum code of practice.
Further, Saint-Nazaire Tourisme & Patrimoine / Visit Saint-Nazaire has the exclusive authority to organise guided tours of industrial companies in Saint-Nazaire: Shipyard STX France, Airbus and Nantes Saint-Nazaire Port.